Chicken and vegetable stir-fry!
Our ingredients for 1 servings:
- One chicken breast (about 120 gr), cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice and some water
- 1 onion, 1 green pepper and 1 red pepper, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- In a non-stick pan, saute the chicken using the tablespoon of oil.
- Add the lemon juice and enough water so that the chicken does not stick to the pan.
- When the chicken is almost done, add all the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano and mustard and stir so that the flavors blend.
Nutritional value per serving:
Fat: 17 gr
Carbohydrates: 23 gr
Protein: 30 gr
Cholesterol: 70 mgr
This dish is rich in: vitamins A, B and C, which are antioxidants and in fiber, which helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal system.
< Back to recipes list